- Tricia Austin, Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design, UK
Arcs of Interaction
- David Benyon, Edinburgh Napier Univ, UK
Spaces of Interaction, Layers of Experience
- Michael Mose Biskjaer & Kim Halskov, Aarhus Univ, Denmark.
Self- imposed Constraints as a Creative Resource in Art and Interaction Design
- Licia Calvi, Academy for Digital Entertainment, the Netherlands
Where Art and HCI Meet: Towards an Art of Interaction
- Gilbert Cockton, Northumbria University, UK
Reconstructing Discourses for Humane Research
- Jan Derboven, Center for User Experience Research, Belgium
One Plus One Equals Three: Eye-Tracking and Semiotics as Complementary Methods in HC
- David England, Liverpool John Moores Univ, UK
Art and Interaction: Some Critical Reflections
- Elisa Giaccardi, DEI Lab, Spain.
Understanding through Design: A Teaching Experiment in Cultivating Cultural Competence for Interaction Design Research
- Jettie Hoonhout, Philips Research Laboratories, the Netherlands.
Jewellery making and the delight of creating and wearing: some lessons to be learned for interaction design.
- Gopinaath Kannabiran, Indiana University-Bloomington, USA
Where are all the queers? A research blind spot in Gender & HCI
- Ann Light, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
Making Monsters: the Joy of Creation, the Fear of Death and the Ethics of Interaction Design
- Thecla Schiphorst, Simon Fraser University, Canada
Exquisite Sensing: Exploring the Somatic Turn in Cultural HCI
- Per Henrik Storm, Aarhus University, Denmark
Expression as a design ideal in cultural heritage exhibitions
- Darren Reed, University of York, UK
- Dave Wood, Glasgow Caledonian Univ, UK
Running in Hermeneutic Circles: A Visual Phenomenological Methodology